Ready to take your New Jersey Motorcycle Road Test?(See changes to NJ State Law impacting your Motorcycle License Endorsement)
- Don't own a bike to take your NJ Motorcycle Road Test with and cannot borrow one?
- Don't have an inspected motorcycle with valid registration or insurance?
- Don't have a motorcycle that will handle well during the NJ Motorcycle Road Test?
- Not comfortable riding your cruiser to the test site?
- Don't have a vehicle to tow or trailer your motorcycle to the NJ Motorcycle Road Test site?
- Not comfortable taking the road test on your cruiser or hog?
Cool Motorcycle Facts
|The Isle of Man TT was for many years the most prestigious motor-cycle race in the world. It has also been one of the most dangerous... Between 1907 and 2009 there have been 237 deaths during official practices or races on the Snaefell Mountain Course.
The racing circuit is based on a number of public roads on the Isle of Man. The roads are closed for the purpose of racing by an Act of Tynwald (the parliament of the Isle of Man). It is the oldest motor-cycle racing circuit still in use.
The course is 37.733 miles (60.73 km) in length. The highest point of the course is situated on the primary A18 Mountain Road at a spot height of 422 metres (1,385 ft) above sea level
The official lap record for the Snaefell Mountain Course is 17 minutes and 12.30 seconds at an average speed of 131.578 mph (211.754 km/h) set by John McGuinness during the 2009 Senior TT Race.
Enjoy! And, please don't try this at home!
|While watching this video, it would be a good exercise to identify risks/hazards these racers are taking. Remember, these roads are closed to public traffic. What if they were not closed to public traffic? Attempt to identify the dangers of motorcycle positioning (within lanes, etc). Why did a specific crash (in this video) happen? Remember, speed will kill you. Ride safely.|
Don't risk missing the experience of spring and summer on two wheels.
For more information, call Maria or Buck today at: 201.460.5892